Style Slow Down Sunday

About a month ago I attended my cousin's wedding and I wanted to bring you guys along! In my opinion, weddings are the perfect place to display the more formal side of your style personality. You can devote more thought to "playing dress up" than you would on a regular basis. Aside from clothing though, weddings are more importantly about love and family. Its all about the experience of love and allowing others to share that with you on your wedding day. I had a blast and snapped a few pics too!

My cousin's wedding was pretty ecletic so I tried to incorporate a few of those pieces in photos. 
The beautiful bride & groom.

Here they are dancing for the first time as Mr. & Mrs. Loeffler.

 

 
They opted for cupcakes instead of a traditional cake, these were AMAZING!


      
My Grandpa (who is 90 y.o) and my new cousin-in-law's Grandmother dancing!

What I wore:


Since it was a spring wedding I wanted to keep my attire light, both in color and fabric, so I went for this cream (NOT white) chiffon dress. Since this day is meant to be all about the bride, I wanted to keep my face very neutral, aiming to cover up blemishes, and highlight the high points of my face. Though not pictured, I paired this dress with some flesh toned perforated stiletto booties.


*Outfit Details
Dress: Brandy Melville
Shoes: X.Appeal







Share:

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! Leave any comments or feedback below I'd love to see what you guys think! Have a great & stylish day lovelies<3.

Until next time,
Cierra Marie

Powered by Blogger.

Pages